I know many people want to get their WordPress site up and running quickly so that they can get started on the fun stuff – making their website!
(CC BY by cinefilo)
If that’s you, you may want to take advantage of my premium DIY options.
I’ll get your new WP site set up correctly and ready for you to add your content. And I’ll also be available to help you out via email if you get stuck (within reason of course).
Normal turn-around is about 3-5 business days, depending on how busy I am.
If you have any questions, just shoot me an email and I’ll get back to you, usually within 24 hours during the week.
Premium DIY Options
- WordPress Installed – I’ll install WordPress securely to your domain.
- Theme Installed – I’ll install the WordPress theme of your choice to your domain.
- WordPress Plugins Installed – I’ll install and set up 5 very useful WordPress plugins on your site.
- Pages– I’ll make a Contact page with a working contact form and an About page for you to fill in.
- WordPress Backups – I’ll install and setup BackupBuddy, a premium plugin that will make it easy for you to maintain your own incremental backups for your WordPress site.
WP Starter Plus
- Everything included in the WP Starter package plus:
- Drag & Drop page builder – I’ll install the premium drag & drop page builder plugin Beaver Builder, so that you configure all your pages and posts with features like tables, rows, columns, sliders, call to actions, icons and more, with no coding needed. (use with any WP theme)
WP Starter Pro
- Everything included in the WP Starter Plus package plus:
- WP SEO & SEO sitemap – I’ll install & configure a plugin which will guide you in optimizing your site content, and will make it easier for the search engines to find and index your content (need your focus keyword phrase)
- Premium theme – I’ll also install the Beaver Builder theme that goes with the Beaver Builder plugin. This theme has multiple templates you can use to easily design page layouts on your site.
- Personal WordPress Training – I’ll make a ~20-30 minute video just for you on using your theme (and other questions you may have) to get you up to speed on your new WP site.