Free WordPress Website Setup
“Mike did an awesome job helping me set up my WordPress site! He was professional and knowledgeable, I would highly recommend his services! With the 30% discount and all the extra goodies he throws in its really a no brainer, especially if you’re new to WordPress.” – Xavier P.
How can it be free WordPress website installation?
This is very simple. You are going to need to buy Web hosting for your new WordPress website. If you buy Web hosting using one of my discount coupon codes below, I will install your WordPress website for you. It’s just as simple as that.
(I’ll also help you move your existing WordPress site over to HostGator*)
If you have any questions please contact me
Here is exactly how to get your website installed for free
1. Go to HostGator and buy your hosting using one of my discount codes. Once you are on the HostGator website you can choose your package. Use one of the codes below to get 30% off your first invoice or get your first month of hosting for 1 penny ($0.01).
Get 30% Off Your First Invoice with This Coupon Code ==> MIKEsave30
Get Your 1rst Month for $0.01 with This Coupon Code ==> MIKEsave10
To get the biggest discount, purchase 6 months, 1 year, or even 2 or 3 years, of hosting. The longer term of hosting you buy, the more you will save.
There is a 45 day period to get a full refund, and you can get a prorated refund after that (but I don’t see why you’ll want to do that :)) — so you are never locked into a long contract if you do purchase a longer term hosting package.
If you do want to pay month by month, you can get the first month of web hosting for 1 penny ($0.01), but you will be paying full price after the first month.
2. Buy a domain name when buying the hosting or use one you already have purchased earlier.
Note: By using my discount coupon code(s) and buying your hosting, I will be paid a commission for the sale, however you do not get charged extra for this. You can just buy as much or as little hosting as you like through my banner and I will help you.
Here is exactly what you get when you buy Web hosting through my link
I will install WordPress on your hosting account….
Then you will get a personal touch…
I will change these settings:
1.Point the DNS server settings to your hosting. This can take some time waiting for transfer.
2. Upload & Install WordPress in your cPanel.
3. Install basic plugins, including BackupBuddy, the best backup plugin around (see below).
4. Install & activate a child theme for your theme, so you can customize your theme safely.
5. Make a contact page with a form leading to your email.
6.Make an about me page ready for you to fill in.
7. Make a blog page.
8. Create a custom menu.
BackupBuddy: Back up, restore and move WordPress along with scheduling backups automatically. My backup solution that I use on all my sites.
After I’m done with your WordPress website setup, I will email your login info along with instructions on any further setup needed, and how to use some of the features of your site, including the premium plugins.
I will also help you out via email if you get stuck! 🙂
Let’s get started!